Monday 23 April 2012

Term 2 Week 1

My Goal this part of the year was to get my Activboard, ipads involved in all areas of the day.  How I was going to do this will definitely be trial and error.
I find the VLN a great resource for getting my head around this, but at the moment it is very focussed on the roll out of ipads in schools and the technical side of this.
Things I need to consider
- do I pick the applications that the child do on their own or let them pick?
- how do I monitor this and ensure that its about what they need to focus on?
- are those high needs children engaged and using this tool the way I intended?
- can they do this on their own or do they need more teacher/ aide support?

Findings so far
- all children are engaged
- Mr I able to access all applications independently and use them to practise essestial skills.  I find he is responsible and if I guide him to specific apps then he will work on these without straying.

So far so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment